Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Replace...

Soo long din write blog le...

25 Feb my birthday o...

My Best friends help me to celebrate o...

Hehe...

I'm so surprised...

Cause Melanie put her bag at my house...

I thought she just want come take her bag...

How i knew when i open the door...

I saw tiok her, joo peng n my neighbour singing Birthday song 4 me...

I'm soo surprised..

SO thanks 4 them...

Skip~skip~skip~

26 Feb

I v ann they all go Queensbay...

Cause i do party ma...

They also gv me surprised lar..

Lie me lie ka i so believe them...

Haha...

I so stupid lor...
Haha....

Anyway also very very thanks them o...

And 25 also is Teik Wei eh Birthday...

At here i wish him have a very nice year...

28 Feb...

Is Joo Peng Birthday...

I v Melanie go celebrate v her..

We go Gurney...

When we reach Gurney we straight away go find her le..

And then we go watch movie...

After Movie we go redbox singing...

Hehe...

Not bad lar..Quiet shiok eh..

They bully me...

They take the cake cream to do my face...

Lol..Pekchek lor...

bt also not bad lar..we ply ka very siao...haha

Anyway i also wish her xin fu and hv a nice year...

Soo now i so miss my dear...

Hope he will get well soon..

Dear...take care...

And love my frens o...






No comments:

Post a Comment