Friday, March 12, 2010

12 March

Today i am so happy oo...

Cause exam finish le lor...

Haha...

4days din online din watch movie bt got sms ko...

haha...

Today after school...

I v ann,suki,YT n siew ching go PM...

We so 'Zi Lian' lor...

Take so many photo nia...

haha...

At below is our nice picx...


I,YT and Ann Picx..
My maid v siew ching picx...
Ah maid v ann picx...

Best friends forever...
Siew ching,YT and mee...
me,YT and ann
me v Yt
ann v yt
siew ching and YT pic...
siew ching and me...

ann and siew ching~~
haha..siew ching ko baby ko..haha
my ann so cute...
me and siew ching




haha...we still baby ko...

ann v me~
my suki haha...

ann...

ann de pic...so cute...
siew ching v maid
siew ching v ann
i v yt
siew ching v me~
siew ching and yT
ann v YT...

kelvin maid and ann...

SO today just write until here...

So Bye and love my friends...

Love my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment