Sunday, March 21, 2010

Replace 19 of March

Tis day is my sweet moment...

Cause whole day also can see him...

Why the time gone so fast?

Why?!!

I am so wish can everyday see him..

Tis day early morning we can see tiok each other le..

Cause go school marching until 12 o'clock..

And then he fetch me back home..

Wait me take bath..

He are so good...

and then we go Sunshine Farlim for buying somethings..

And then i go his house..

His dad are so friendly..

His mom also...

His two sister leh...saw tiok me also smile v me..

Quiet good eh..

And then i at his house about 3 hours like tat..

And then we go gurney to watch movie le...

Movie is funny lar..bt no meaning eh..

And then after movie we go eating...

When i eating my bro also come tat cafe...

OMG!!

I so scare my bro..

Bt anyway i also continue eat my things..

Hehex...

Finish eating we back home..

Wish the time dun so fast nia...

haih...

Bt tis day 19 March i am so happy a day..

Just write until here bahx..

Bye my friends..

And love my dear..

Muackzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment