Wednesday, March 31, 2010

30 of March

Today is Sport day...

Early morning i tiok wake up liao...

Cause i 6.30 am...

Go fetch yat jie and jp..

When we reach there already so many ppl le..

WOw...

At 7.30a.m. i already go find my KRS members le...

And then my dear also help me to wear the ding ding dong dong eh things..

thanks my dear o...

And then at 8a.m. is our duty time...

My duty place not hot lar...

But so many mosquito nia...

Always come kacao us...

haha...mosquitoes like us...

Then at 9a.m. is our marching time...

I am so excited leh...

When we hormat....so many ppl clap hands..

Hehe...we also feel tat tis year we sure win liao...

When 12 o'clock...we all go to the field..

wait the result...

first tat teacher is say the rumah sukan marching eh..

Then second tat teacher say uniform marching de..

First,she say who is the fouth...i 4got is which team liao..psps..

Second,she say the third is bendera eh team win...

Third,she say second is prefect win..

lastly,I so jin zhang liao...

Cause i hope is us...

Really is our win the first prize..

My dear and ketua displin..so happy..

We din let him dissapointed...

Woohoo...

So happy...

Hope next year we will win again...^^

Skip~SKip~Skip..

today 31 of march...

My leg so pain..T.T

Cause tat shoes...

WUwuwu...

Hate tat shoes nia...

today i so careless...

tell wrong information to my class students..

hope they got open their fb ba...

And sorry to them...

today just write until here ba...

Love my dear and my frens..

Muackzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment