Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Replace 29 of december

Today i go queensbay with my friends...

At 12 something already reach there liao...

Then they already buy the movie ticket for me liao...

that movie is start at 2.30 p.m.

So ko got time...

Then they say wan go children playground there play wor...

then i ikut mereka pergi lor...

I also no play...I just see them play nia...

When i see them playing...

Suddenly, Kang and Zhi Yong call me...

They asking me i not wan go buy things d meh..

I say ya...

Then they say they very sienz wor...wan tem
an me go buy things...

then i say ok lor...

We go BODY GLOVE shop buy things...

Cause i wan buy school bag...

I call them give some suggestion...Bt they say i wan buy d call me choose it myself...

Finally, i choose green d oo...

Quiet sharp eh...

(Tis is my bag bag oo...)

Lucky, Zhi Yong got take body glove card come...

Then i got 10% discount...

Anyway thank for your card....

Then we go up cinema there for waiting the room open...

We watch tis movie...Queit sienz d...

After movie,they already hungry liao...

But i with hooi ming no eat with them..

We go other place eat...

Then we go CYC play ting ting...

Haha...

After playing my mum phone me liao...

So i must go home liao...T.T

So go home just like tat nia...

Nothing to do liao...

Then i write until here oo...

Bye Bye...

To Be Continue Tomorrow....



No comments:

Post a Comment