Sunday, December 27, 2009

HOPE

Today I 7 o'clock already wake up....

Cause wan go for dancing rehearse...

When i reach i my dancing d place....

Already very excited....because today got so many group...

At 9 o'clock we start for make up n change our clothes until 10.30...

When 10.30 we wan go the hall for waiting our performance....

When is our turns...

We all group so excited liao...

Bt we must smile....

Queit excited eh...

After us, is break dance...

That guy so handsome but he is the teacher teach them eh...

I think he ages 20 something like tat...

Quiet eng dao de....

I with my friends also say very eng dao lor...

He very good in breaking, popping n locking...

This is the best performance tat we saw it...

Anyway my group also not bad lar....

Must gambatek oo...

Wish us good luck...

Good night...

Muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment