Friday, January 1, 2010

REPLACE 31 OF DECEMBER

Today I not so late wake up about 11 something like tat...

Cause I wan go countdown with suki...

I 1 something go fetch her...

Today she wear so yeah oo...

We reach queensbay already 2 something lia
o...

So we straight away go buy ticket...

Finally, we see Treasure Hunter...


Before movie I with suki at toilet capture photo...



After movie,we go chopper board eat dinner...

I with suki order spaghetti...

Ok lar...can eat lar....

After dinner, I with suki go poppular...

Cause she wan buy stationary...

After buying, we go outside countdown lor..

Tonight so many people lor...

I go there just wan see Tank nia...

Today Tank so handsome lor...

I very like he sing tat 如果我變成回憶 so nice...

We all also love this song...

After Tank singing is dong li huo che...

I don't like eh...

When 12 o'clock got fang yan huo...

So beautiful...

And I also wish u all Happy New Year....

Good Bye 2009, Welcome 2010...

Gambatek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment